Monday, September 26, 2011
Update on Charlotte
We have been so crazy busy, it was impossible to post! The older kids are back in school and have been for over a month.Charlotte and her sis are into everything! They love to climb, and open every door and drawer they possibly can. Charlotte has grown a lot! She has gained 4 pounds and her feet have increased by 2 sizes at least. She is finally getting some hair too! She says lots of sign and is starting to say dada, but is sounds more like nana. When we took her in to our county assesment for speech we found out that she couldn't chew, or move the food around in her mouth. I thought it was a texture thing, so I had been giving her some baby food and blended up food to make sure she got lots of nutrients. She in reality though was sucking everything and not getting very much. So, we have a speech therapist who comes weekly to help with her speech, but also to help with her chewing. she is also a food therapist! So that has been very helpful. She is chewing all kinds of food now!
Charlotte loves I repeat loves to get into everything. She loves to tease and be teased and wrestle with her brothers. Her sis isn't much of a wrestler, but she loves to play with her. They are really cute together. I will post a picture of the two giving each other lovies as we call them. They hug giggle and fall over. It is cute.
It is very busy with these guys, and sometimes I wonder what I got myself into, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. It is so nice to read other blogs with kids like us to hear that they have crazy times too. It makes me feel grateful to be able to know that we all crazy times too.
The other favorite here is to dress up. We have a monkey costume that looks so adorable on Charlotte, she loves to wear it too. This is a picture of 3 of the kids dressed up and ready to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment